Forklift Training with Wallace in Park Royal, near Wembley, London
Learn to use a forklift and get a licence in a week or less!
- Counterbalance, Reach & Pivot Steer (Flexi / Bendi) Forklift Training
- Forklift Training Courses start Every Week
- Weekends (Saturday & Sunday) also available
- Fully Equipped Training Centre in Park Royal, London NW10 7AR
- 10 minutes walk from Harlesden Station (Bakerloo Line & Overground)
- Wallace Instructors & Wallace Warehouse Training Centre
- RTITB & NORS Accredited & Approved certificates and qualifications
|Wallace Centre, Park Royal, Near Wembley, London, NW10 7AR|
OR Pivot Steer
AND Pivot Steer
|Beginner/ Novice||4 Days||5 Days||7 Days|
(but no Current Certificate)
|4 Days||5 Days||7 Days|
|Re-Certificate / Refresher||1 Day||2 Days||3 Days|
- Book Direct SAVE MONEY – No Middlemen / No Agent / No Broker fees!
1 day – £185
2 days – £370
3 days – £395
4 days – £525
5 days – £600
6 days – £820
7 days – £895
Prices include VAT and
RTITB NORS Registration Fee
Above is Shared Training
either 2:1 or 3:1
Single Supplement Training
1:1 is available
at £60 per day extra
on top of the Training Prices:
ONE of the following:
- e-certificate £10 +VAT = £12.00
- e-card & e-certificate £15 + VAT = £18.00
- e-card & e-certificate AND Laminated Certificate posted to your home £20+VAT = £24.00
- e-card & e-certificates are sent direct to your phone/email
- Small courses are for very experienced operators, with expired certificates, who want to re-certificate (for the same type of machine).
- Other courses are for operators with experience but no formal training or official UK certificate.
- Larger courses are for people who only have a little experience on forklifts or for people who have not used a forklift before.
ALSO AVAILABLE – Truck Mounted Forklift Training
At Wallace School in Slough, or at Client Premises using your facilities.
Got a HGV licence? Boost your skills and get a better job with a Truck Mounted Forklift Certificate.
A Transportable Lift Truck (Moffett Mounty), is attached ‘Piggy Back’ style to the back of a HGV and hitched or un-hitched (mounted/ dismounted) from the vehicle as required to loads and unloads Cargo. Click here for further information on Truck Mounted Forklift Training. CALL FOR PRICES
For quality Forklift Training in London, contact WALLACE:
- Call – 020 8453 3440 – choose Option 3 for Forklift Training
- Click here to email us
- Fill in the Quick Enquiry Form
- Wallace School of Transport, Forklift Training, 8 Steele Road, Park Royal, London, NW10 7AR
It is not possible to get two certificates (i.e. counterbalance & reach) in a 1 day course. If more than 2 people attend at one time the course will be extended at no extra charge.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
When you are qualified you will receive a Certificate to show to your employer. Some people simply call the Certificate a Licence.
Each company has their own Health & Safety Policy and procedures. Some companies ask their operators to re-certificate every 3 years, some companies want operators to re-certificate every 5 years. Although your certificate does not have an expiry date it is important to keep up to date with changes in legislation or operating procedures to avoid any incidents or accidents in the workplace.
Wallace is accredited with RTITB the leading Accreditation body. When Wallace delivers warehouse forklift training we register your training details which means you receive an RTITB NORS Registration Number, and your qualification is available on the RTITB Website for you, or your employer, to see. This is proof that you’ve had proper and correct training.
Be careful. As it’s not a legal requirement to become registered. Some forklift training providers – who don’t provide this registration option but will still charge you for unregistered training. And remember some forklift training providers are Brokers, or Agents (they don’t have their own warehouse or forklift) so you can’t be sure that you are getting an RTITB recognised qualification unless you can see the Training Provider’s name on the RTITB website.
Training is available to anyone aged 17 or more who is physically and mentally fit (as any medical condition or medication that prohibits car driving equally apply to operating machinery), has no special needs or learning difficulties and does not suffer from problems with eyesight, hearing, heart disease, high blood pressure, epilepsy, fear of heights/vertigo, giddiness, difficulty with balance, impaired limb functions, alcohol or drug dependence or psychiatric illness.
Usually our courses at our Park Royal Centre are conducted on a 2:1 basis
On-site at client premises we can offer 3:1 training, i.e. three people to one instructor each day.
You do not need a car driving licence to use a forklift.
If you are not sure what length of training course is best for you, please talk to our knowledgeable staff who can offer some advice.
Or, if training at our Park Royal Centre, come along for a FREE practical assessment so our instructor can see your forklift skills and recommend the right course for you. Any concerns regarding literacy or language comprehension (or doubts about fitness) can be addressed at that time.
If you book directly on to one of our courses and find that due to your lack of experience or skill it is not sufficient duration, your instructor will recommend the amount of additional training required which will be charged at our standard training fee rates.
Anyone with forklift operating experience but no previous formal training may need corrective tuition. They will benefit from having more training than just a one day re-certification/refresher course to develop and improve their operating skills as well as learning theoretical knowledge of safe working practices and legislation.
If you have lost your Wallace Certificate, we can re-issue duplicate copies (so long as your certificate is not more than 5 years old), but we charge £25+VAT (£30) for each laminated certificate.
– Intro to forklift including basic hydraulics
– Theory, pre-use checks, defect reporting, battery care and mainenance
– Stability and instability factors, driving on inclines
– Operators safety code
– Pallet and load assessment, rated capacity and load centres
– Vehicle loading/unloading
– Attachments and how they affect forklift characteristics
– Full Practical Training and testing using Wallace equipment